- Dieter Häussinger, University of Düsseldorf
- Matthias W Beckmann, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Michael Brauckhoff, University of Bergen
- Edwin Bölke, University of Düsseldorf
- Jose M Gatell, University of Barcelona
- Radovan Hojs, University Clinical Centre Maribor
- Bernd C. Kieseier, University of Düsseldorf
- Tiziana Meschi, University of Parma
- Florens G.A. Versteegh, Groene Hart Ziekenhuis
- Johannes Waltenberger, University of Muenster
- Martijn van Griensven, Technical University Munich
Aims & scope
European Journal of Medical Research publishes articles of international interest from all areas of medical research. The main focus of the journal is on clinical research.
"It is imperative that research is easily accessible and widely available and as a journal publishing key clinical research of international importance it is essential that European Journal of Medical Research reaches an international author and readership. The move to Open Access publishing should greatly assist in this goal and it is hoped that European Journal of Medical Research will become a key platform for the dissemination and discussion of exciting and novel clinical research."
European Journal of Medical Research 2014, 19:12